ParaScope 2000 ISDN
The ideal analyzer for telecom and datacom professionals that carry responsibility of turning up, troubleshooting and maintaining ISDN BRI and PRI networks
Some of the features of ParaScope 2000’s features include:
- ISDN PRI and BRI phone call placement and answering
- ISDN PRI and BRI decoding
- ISDN PRI and BRI Expert analysis
- See Cause Codes in plain English
- BRI supports 2-wire U and 4-wire S/T interface
- Comprehensive T1 and E1 test set
- Physical line measurements inluding frequency, voltage, power and alarms
- Bit Error Testing
- Statistical analysis includes % utilization, frames/sec, throughput, frame size, errors, protocol specific, and more
- Pass/fail indicators
- “How do I.” instructional on-line help
- Easily create quick-launch icons for your custom created test/analyzer configurations. Quick launch icons are stored in a file for easy distribution.
- Optional interfaces for DDS, RS-232, RS-530, RS-449, V.35 and X.21.
Available as Integrated Analysis System which includes a new notebook computer.