High Performance Analyzer
The test analyzer for RS-232 solutions. Combine the ParaScope PLUS with our world proven WanXL Software and monitor, simulate, and run BERT on RS-232 interfaces with sheer ease and simplicity. Connects to a PC via USB.
Some of the features of ParaScope Plus’s features include:
- Convenient connection to PC via 6??? USB Cable
- Operates up to 200 Kbps
- Protocol analyzer decodes Async, Sync, BiSync, Frame Relay, X.25, SNA, GR-303 TMC/CSC/EOC, ISDN PRI/BRI, encapsulated LAN and more
- Statistical analysis includes % utilization, frames/sec, throughput, frame size, errors, protocol specific, and more
- Bit Error Rate test set
- Easily create quick-launch icons for your custom created test/analyzer configurations. Quick launch icons are stored in a file for easy distribution.
- “How do I…” instructional online help
- High input impedance receivers on all monitored lines
- Double testpoint and LED for each of the eleven major RS-232 signals
- LED’s for TxD, RxD, TxC, and RxC are tricolor: RED indicates a “mark” (> 3 Volts), GREEN indicates a “space” (< 3 Volts), AMBER indicates clock or data signal toggling, and no illumination indicates when signal amplitude is between ???3 and +3 Volts
- LED’s for RTS, CTS, DSR, DCD, DTR, RI, EXT illuminate RED to indicate a “mark” or active state
- Four programmable RS-232C Output points
- Four RS-232C level Input monitor points
- Four testpoints each for Ground, +10 Volts, and ???10 Volts
- Twelve testpoints for signals 9-25 of RS-232 line
- Four rechargeable AA NiCad batteries provide three hours of operation
- Accepts four AA Alkaline batteries
- AC adapter provides AC powered operation and simultaneous battery recharging
- Dimensions: 6.22″ long, 3.75″ wide, and 2.17″ tall
Available as Integrated Analysis System which includes a new notebook computer.