The ideal datacom analyzer for RS-232, V.35, X.21, RS-449 (RS-422/423), and RS-530 interfaces.
The ParaScope MP-USB is a portable datacom analyzer that connects to your PC via a USB port.Combine the ParaScope MP-USB with our world proven WanXL software and monitor, simulate, and run BERT with sheer ease and simplicity.
Some of the features of ParaScope MP-USB’s features include:
- Operates up to 2.048 Mbps
- Protocol analyzer decodes Async, Sync, BiSync, Frame Relay, X.25, SNA, GR-303 TMC/CSC/EOC, ISDN PRI/BRI, encapsulated LAN and more
- Statistical analysis includes % utilization, frames/sec, throughput, frame size, errors, protocol specific, and more.
- Bit Error Rate test set
- Easily create quick-launch icons for your custom created test/analyzer configurations. Quick launch icons are stored in a file for easy distribution
- “How do I.” instructional on line help
- Multi-interface test sets for RS-232, RS-422/423, RS-449, RS-530, V.35/36, and X.21
- Bank of LED’s, testpoints, and breakout DIP switches for all interface signals
- Serial Bus Analyzer
- LED’s illuminate RED for “mark,” GREEN for “space.”
- Two unbalanced SPARE LED’s and testpoints for access to other signals
- Four testpoints each Ground, +12 Volts and ???12 Volts
- Four programmable unbalanced and two programmable balanced Output points
- Two balanced and four unbalanced Input monitor points
- Four rechargeable AA NiCad batteries provide three hours of operation
- Accepts four AA Alkaline batteries
- AC adapter provides AC powered operation and simultaneous battery recharging
- Dimensions are 9.22″ long, 4.76″ wide and 1.97″ tall
Available as Integrated Analysis System which includes a new notebook computer.