The perfect tool for installing and troubleshooting T1/E1 lines and data circuits
The ideal tool for service technicians who are responsible for installing, see verifying, salve and troubleshooting T1, E1, and V-series data circuits. Automated line monitoring performs an auto-check of essential alarms and errors.
Some of the features of ParaScope Lites’s features include:
- Ultra-light analyzer designed with power cell-phone ARM processor technology.
- Bright color display with white background.
- Li-Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of uninterruptable operation.
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Automatic trouble scan.
- T1: Dual interface supports ESF, SF, unframed.
- E1: Dual interface supports PCM30, PCM31, PCM30/CRC PCM31/CRC, G.703 2048kbit/s.
- Unframed E1: G.703 2048 kbit/s, G.703 64 kbit/s.
- E1 Signal pulse mask.
- Vseries: RS-232, V.35, X.21, RS-449 (RS-422/423) and RS-530.
- THROUGH-mode testing (transparent and overwrite).
- Bit Error testing.
- Signal level, frequency, clock slips.
- Round trip delay measurement.
- Transmit clock offset stress test.
- ITU-T G.821, G.826 and M2100 Analysis.
- Histogram Analysis for errors and alarms.
- Audio monitoring and VoIP headset.
- Error Injection.
- Jitter analysis.
- Remote control via VNC/Internet.
- Easy upgrade to add WiFi and VoIP and Gigabit Ethernet options.