The ideal analyzer for telecom and datacom professionals that carry responsibility of turning up, troubleshooting and maintaining today’s networks.
Includes physical line analysis (frequency, voltage, alarms, etc.) with pass/fail results. Comes complete with T1, E1, ISDN PRI, ISDN BRI, RS-232, DDS, V.35, X.21, RS-449 (RS-422/423) and RS-530.
Some of the features of ParaScope 2000’s features include:
- Operates with Windows XP/Vista/7
- T1, E1 test set
- Frame Relay Analyzer with expert knowledge and emulation
- ISDN BRI S/T & U and ISDN PRI test set with call placement/answer call expert and bit error testing
- DDS test set
- Multi-interface test sets for RS-232, V.35/36, X.21, RS-422/423, RS-449 and RS-530
- Bit Error Rate test set
- DTMF over T1 includes call/answer with ground start, loop start, and e&m trunk emulation
- Protocol analyzer decodes Async, Sync, BiSync, Frame Relay, X.25, SNA, GR-303 TMC/CSC/EOC, ISDN PRI/BRI, encapsulated LAN and more
- Statistical analysis includes % utilization, frames/sec, throughput, frame size, errors, protocol specific, and more
- Pass/fail indicators
- “How do I.” instructional on-line help
- Easily create quick-launch icons for your custom created test/analyzer configurations. Quick launch icons are stored in a file for easy distribution.
- Bank of LED’s, testpoints and breakout dip switches for RS-232, V.35/36, X.21, RS-422/423, and RS-449 interfaces
Available as Integrated Analysis System which includes a new notebook computer.