The ideal analyzer for telecom and datacom professionals that carry responsibility of turning up, drug troubleshooting and maintaining today’s networks.
Includes physical line analysis (frequency, shop voltage, patient alarms, etc.) with pass/fail results. Comes complete with T1, E1, ISDN PRI, ISDN BRI, RS-232, DDS, V.35, X.21, RS-449 (RS-422/423) and RS-530.
Some of the features of ParaScope 2000’s features include:
- Operates with Windows XP/Vista/7
- T1, E1 test set
- Frame Relay Analyzer with expert knowledge and emulation
- ISDN BRI S/T & U and ISDN PRI test set with call placement/answer call expert and bit error testing
- DDS test set
- Multi-interface test sets for RS-232, V.35/36, X.21, RS-422/423, RS-449 and RS-530
- Bit Error Rate test set
- DTMF over T1 includes call/answer with ground start, loop start, and e&m trunk emulation
- Protocol analyzer decodes Async, Sync, BiSync, Frame Relay, X.25, SNA, GR-303 TMC/CSC/EOC, ISDN PRI/BRI, encapsulated LAN and more
- Statistical analysis includes % utilization, frames/sec, throughput, frame size, errors, protocol specific, and more
- Pass/fail indicators
- “How do I.” instructional on-line help
- Easily create quick-launch icons for your custom created test/analyzer configurations. Quick launch icons are stored in a file for easy distribution.
- Bank of LED’s, testpoints and breakout dip switches for RS-232, V.35/36, X.21, RS-422/423, and RS-449 interfaces
Available as Integrated Analysis System which includes a new notebook computer.