|The ideal tool for ILECs, website like this CLECs, and sub-contractors, who are responsible for installing, verifying , and troubleshooting VDSL2 and ADSL1/2/2+ circuits and Copper loops.Main Features:
- Large LCD with touchscreen, Windows CE graphical interface.
- Quickly test upstream/downstream max bit rate, channel utilization, noise margin and power.
- Fast pass/fail copper tests with DMM (ACV, DCV, Loop and Insulation Resistance, Capacitance, Line Length)
- Bits/Tone and SNR/Tone graph and table results.
- Detect and indicate xDSL alarms and errors.
- Complies with industry standards.
- Supports industry standard protocols.
- IP PING test for xDSL and LAN indicates PING latency with min/max/avg results.
- Supports MODEM emulation and signaling Internet login.
- ATM F5, OAM Loopback test.
- Web browser, download speed test, FTP, and TraceRoute.
- Net Scan.
- Audio tracking.
- Field replaceable, rechargeable lithium battery module.
- Beep and LEDs alarm indications (Low power, xDSL, and Ethernet).
- 50MB of storage (2000 test records).
- Auto shut-off.