Comprehensive network management
Link Analyst is a robust network monitoring solution that provides powerful reports, inventory capabilities, configurable alarms, active discovery, and device and route mapping. From small and mid-sized businesses to large corporations, Link Analyst provides insight into the devices on your network and the routes that connect them.
Create & Monitor Business Groups
- Create Groups by department, function, device type, or customize
- View reports, monitor resources, track inventory by Business Group
- Click within a Group for easy sub-level analysis
Customize, view, expand, and compare reports for in-depth analysis on routes, devices, and groups. Track statistics over time for use in network trending and analysis.
Report types include:
- Business Group Status
- Device Events
- Response Time Alarm Log
- Run Inventories for Asset Management
Keep track of and monitor changes in removable hard drives, installed software, and more. Run automatic inventories or take instant snapshots, and create alarms for specific WMI and SNMP objects.
Device & Route Monitoring
Take advantage of SNMP & WMI data to monitor Active Directory Servers, Host Resources, Internet Information Servers and more, or create custom monitors. Know at a glance which devices, routes, and IP services are up or down.
- Monitor virtual servers and workstations
- Set user-configurable alarms and thresholds
- Graph statistics over time
Be alerted when a device is unreachable or has poor response time. Choose sound, pager, or e-mail alerts, or set Link Analyst to launch a program or generate a trouble ticket.
- View alarms by Business Group/Route
- Drill down for device status details
- Graph and compare alarm data over time
- See what devices are connected to the network, and how they are connected
- Obtain graphical and table-based display of a network, network segment, or remote locations on the WAN
- Monitor response time and performance of devices anywhere on the network