|The ideal tool for field engineers and technicians installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Metro Carrier and Campus Ethernet networks. It supports both electrical and optical interfaces and features a 4.3″ touchscreen interface for easy navigation.Main Features
- Rugged Design with 4.3″ color LCD touch screen.
- Dual port 10/100/1000 mbps electrical port and 100/1000 Mbps fiber port.
- User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast turn up of service.
- Advanced Ethernet diagnostics tools (Ping, TraceRoute, FTP, PPPoE, Blinking Port locator, Cable Length, Optical Power Meter and cross talk, Audio tracing and Wire Map test).
- Ethernet BER testing at layer 1/2/3, with error insertion.
- RFC 2544 benchmark testing including: Throughput, Latency, Frame Loss and Back-to-Back Buffer Capacity Frames tests with upstream and downstream modes. Pass/Fail results.
- Comprehensive layer 2/3/4 statistics and filtering. Detects MAC/IP collisions.
- Traffic generation and analysis.
- Independent multi-streams.
- Comprehensive network monitor functions; HUB monitor mode, LASER watch, Pas-Through, Dual port pass modes etc.
- Application Layer Testing (DNS, POP3, SMTP, and WEB).
- SNMP Inquiry.
- POE Test to identify PoE equipment and test PoE supply voltage.
- Network Health Check discovers network problems.
- Packet capture and simple decoding.
- Configurable VLAN, Q-in-Q and QoS settings.
- Equipment scan to find existing network equipment and open ports.
- MPLS Testing.
- Web Browse, FTP download test.
- Remote Operation.